Lasting Change Hypnotherapy Manchester
Changing the way you think can be challenging, but hypnotherapy can help. The most important thing is to work with a skilled and experienced hypnotherapist.
I have practice hypnotherapy in Manchester since 2005, and have helped many people during that time. I am well liked by my clients and known to be professional, friendly, and effective.
In addition to practising hypnotherapy, I also write books on related topics such as insomnia, confidence and procrastination. Plus, I regularly supervise the work of other therapists in the Manchester area.
So - I hope you find this website informative and useful. Explore the relevant page(s) and feel free to get in
touch. I am happy to answer any questions and look forward to hearing from you.
Lasting Change Hypnotherapy Manchester
Stop for a moment and consider... what do you wish you could change?
I offer practical help that really works. My approach is thorough and effective, placing warmth, understanding and expert advice above all else.
I can help with the following:
- Anxiety: social and work-based anxiety, performance anxiety (presentations, meetings, tests, etc.), panic attacks, generalised anxiety, phobias (dogs, needles, flying, etc.)
- Confidence: negative self-talk, low self-esteem, blushing, jealousy, self-sabotage, etc.
- Motivation and procrastination: study or work performance, goal setting, low self-belief, motivation to exercise, etc.
- Habits and behaviour : smoking, nail biting, overeating, hair pulling (trichotillomania), etc.
- Obsessions and compulsions: intrusive thoughts, obsessive thinking, compulsive urges (e.g. binge eating and / or purging), and OCD.
- Sports Performance: increased focus and motivation, overcoming performance anxiety, self-belief and optimism, and developing a champion's mindset.
- Insomnia: problems getting to sleep, early morning waking, parasomnia, etc.
This list is not exhaustive. Over the years I have helped many people make changes to their lives, using the right hypnotherapy techniques to suit their circumstances.
Your therapy sessions
The most important thing is that your therapy works for you. I offer in-depth sessions, lasting around 75 minutes in length. People find my approach informative, effective and often even enjoyable.
People choose to work with me because:
- I am experienced. I get to the heart of the matter quickly, and tailor my approach to each person's needs. I offer therapy that actually makes a difference.
- I am thorough. A 'one size fits all' approach rarely works. People are complicated, and I consider the various factors involved carefully.
- I am approachable. I'm known to be very down to earth - I am often told that I'm "normal for a therapist!"
- I am passionate about my work. Which means I always aim to give my best. I care about my work, and strive to do the best for my clients.
- I offer a free 60 minute consultation. You are welcome to call in for an informal chat - with no obligation - to find out what can be done to help. You can then book in for a session or have a think about it. It's entirely up to you.
My clients include people from all walks of life: young professionals, city centre workers, medics, students, professional athletes, and often other therapists. Sessions are offered on a private one-to-one basis from my offices in Manchester.
FREE 60 Minute Consultation
You can discuss your current situation in
a safe, non-judgemental place and in total confidence. There is no fee for this, or obligation - it is just your chance to find out what can be done to help.
To call in for a chat all you need to do is get in touch.
Send me a quick enquiry
Getting in touch can
seem daunting, but you've already done the hard part. Use the form below to send me a quick message. There is no obligation and I'll get back
to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively you can send me a quick email or call on 07790 506375.