Lasting Change Hypnotherapy Manchester
Changing the way you think, feel, or behave is challenging, but hypnotherapy can help. The most important thing is to work with a skilled and experienced therapist who understands how these things work.
My hypnotherapy practice was established in 2005, and I have helped many people in Manchester make positive changes to their lives. I am well regarded by my clients and known to be professional, friendly, and effective.
In addition to practising hypnotherapy I am also a published author, writing books on relevant subjects such as insomnia, confidence and procrastination. Finally, I regularly supervise the work of other therapists in the Manchester area.
So - I hope you find this website informative and useful. Please explore the relevant page(s) - you will find lots of useful information. Then, if you have any queries at all simply get in
touch. I would be happy to hear from you.
Lasting Change Hypnotherapy Manchester
Stop for a moment and consider... what do you wish you could change?
I offer practical help that really works. My approach is thorough and effective, placing warmth, understanding and expert advice above all else. Over the years I have helped many people make changes to their lives.
People choose to work with me because:
- I am experienced. I get to the heart of the matter quickly, and I tailor my approach to each person's needs. I offer therapy that actually makes a difference.
- I am approachable. I'm known to be very down to earth - I am often told that I'm "normal for a therapist!"
- I am passionate about my work. Which means I always aim to give my best. I care about my work, and strive to do the best for my clients.
- I offer a free 60 minute consultation. You are welcome to call in for an informal chat - with no obligation - to find out what can be done to help. You're then free to book in for a session or go and have a think about it. It's entirely up to you.
My clients include people from all walks of life: young professionals, city centre workers, medics, students, professional athletes, and often other therapists. Sessions are offered on a private one-to-one basis from my offices in Manchester.
Your therapy sessions
I offer longer sessions than most, usually lasting around 90 minutes. People find my approach to therapy informative, effective and often even enjoyable. I use a combination of hypnotherapy, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), and other proven techniques to bring changes to a person's life.
These are my areas of expertise:
- Anxiety: e.g. social or work-based anxiety, performance anxiety (e.g. presentations, best man speeches, etc.), generalised anxiety and panic attacks, agoraphobia, specific phobias (e.g. dogs, needles), etc.
- Confidence: e.g. poor self-image, negative self-talk, low self-esteem, blushing, jealousy, etc.
- Motivation and procrastination: e.g. poor study or work performance, self-sabotaging, goal setting, a lack of self-belief, low motivation to exercise, etc.
- Habits and behaviour : e.g. smoking, nail biting, overeating, hair pulling (trichotillomania), etc.
- Obsessions and compulsions: i.e. intrusive thoughts, obsessive thinking, compulsive urges (e.g. binge eating and / or purging), and OCD.
- Sports Performance: e.g. increased focus and motivation, overcoming performance anxiety, building self-belief and optimism, and developing a champion's mindset.
- Insomnia: i.e. problems getting to sleep, early morning waking, parasomnia, etc.
This list is not exhaustive - as one of the leading hypnotherapists in Manchester I work with a broad range of issues. My aim is to work diligently on your behalf. The most important thing is your therapy sessions work.
FREE 60 Minute Consultation
You can discuss your current situation in
a safe, non-judgemental place and in total confidence. There is no fee for this, or obligation - it is just your chance to find out what can be done to help.
To call in for a chat all you need to do is get in touch.
Send me a quick enquiry
I know that getting in touch can
seem daunting, but you've done the hard part by reading this website. Use this form to send me a quick message - there is no obligation and I'll get back
to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively you can send me a quick email or call on 07790 506375.